- Open Velocity 2.0
- Search the symbols you need ..using the search bar & untick 'Show Active Symbols only'
- When you find your symbol .. Just tick the check box on the left to activate it
- Once all symbols required are activated.. go to Amibroker ..
- In Amibroker >>File > database Settings > Configure
- Click 'Update All Active symbols' > Click OK
- Close data base settings & you will see all your active symbols added to Amibroker.
- How to add Symbols quickly to Amibroker using Velocity 2.0
- 'Update from Feed' / 'Force Backfill' / 'Reload Historical Data'
- New Symbol Base Detected - What do I do ?
- 'Run database Maintenance' - What does it do ?
- Amibroker installation path - What path should I enter here ?
- How To Know My Subscription Details In Velocity 2.0 ?
- How can I preserve / transfer the data saved locally in Velocity 2.0?
- I am not able to export the IEOD data from Velocity 2.0?
- How to check the version of Velocity 2.0 installed ?
- How to change the Login ID and Password in Velocity 2.0 ?
How to add Symbols quickly to Amibroker using Velocity 2.0
Is article helpful?