You are requested to read this Disclaimer carefully before you use the products/services offered by this site(www.truedata.in).
- Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing one's financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
This Disclaimer will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.truedata.in & The product and the services offered by this website. The term “TrueData” shall refer to TrueData Financial Information Pvt. Ltd. The term “Site” refers to www.truedata.in owned and monitored by TrueData.
- This Site is subject to periodic update and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. TrueData maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
- TrueData may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, the accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. TrueData may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of TrueData. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to TrueData. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from TrueData.
- TrueData is a Trademark “TrueData™”. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from TrueData.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. TrueData expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- TrueData shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data / monetarily / otherwise, that result from the usage/download of any content, materials, products, services or information from the Site.
- Under no circumstances will TrueData or any of its associates, employees, directors etc. be responsible for any direct or consequential loss due to incorrect, faulty or delayed data delivered through our products. Also, in no event would TrueData be liable for damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, incidental or consequential damages, losses or lost profits, loss of data or information arising out of the use of or inability to use TrueData’s products, services or website or any information provided on the website or in the Products. TrueData will not be liable for any claim attributable to errors, latencies, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product, Services or Interpretations thereof
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold TrueData harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site
- The trading signals generated by ETAS (Expert Technical Analysis System), Profit Maker or other systems provided by us, our associates and partners are purely as per the parameters set by you and there is no guarantee on the returns, even if you use default parameters set by our development team. All the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult a certified financial advisor before acting on any of the Signals in any mode. Neither TrueData nor any of its promoters, members, or employees hold any responsibility for any losses incurred (if any) by acting on the Buy-Sell-Short-Cover Signals generated by these systems.
- TrueData is not responsible for any wrong and / or no signal generation due to faulty or incorrect data flowing in your system or because of errors on your system or even otherwise, part which includes but not limited to inadequate or old Operating System’s Libraries and components, viruses, Trojans, etc. present in your system.
- TrueData makes no warranty that the Site, its products and services: (a) will meet your requirements; (b) will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to TrueData. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. TrueData reserves the right to use the information to provide the User with a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that TrueData is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. TrueData is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. TrueData is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE DISCLAIMER
- HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN; IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK OF ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT TRADING RESULTS.
- TESTIMONIALS APPEARING ON www.truedata.in MAY NOT BE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHER CLIENTS OR CUSTOMERS AND IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE OR SUCCESS
- All Disputes are subject to Gandhinagar (Gujarat, India) Jurisdiction only