- To connect MultiCharts to the TrueData Velocity data feed, it is necessary to have Velocity installed and launched on the computer.
- When the connection is set up correctly, MultiCharts will bring up & start TrueData Velocity software automatically when the data is requested.
- To set up the data feed connection in the QuoteManager main menu select Tools and then click Data Sources, find eSignal in the list of all supported data vendors and make sure that your subscription to TrueData velocity is active.
- Also see this link on the MultiCharts website >> LINK
- To add an instrument manually or from data source, see Adding Symbol(s) to Symbol List..
Connecting TrueData Velocity to Multicharts
Is article helpful?