- While installing TrueData Velocity 2.0, you will be prompted to enter the Amibroker Installation path. Velocity 2.0 needs to know the path of the version of Amibroker which you intend to use with TrueData Velocity 2.0.
- This is required to install the TrueData Rt Data Plugins in the Amibroker folder.
- When prompted to enter this path you need to Browse to your Amibroker installation folder which would be like :-
- C:\program files \Amibroker
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Amibroker
- .... Once done click on 'Copy Plugins'
- How to add Symbols quickly to Amibroker using Velocity 2.0
- 'Update from Feed' / 'Force Backfill' / 'Reload Historical Data'
- New Symbol Base Detected - What do I do ?
- 'Run database Maintenance' - What does it do ?
- Amibroker installation path - What path should I enter here ?
- How To Know My Subscription Details In Velocity 2.0 ?
- How can I preserve / transfer the data saved locally in Velocity 2.0?
- I am not able to export the IEOD data from Velocity 2.0?
- How to check the version of Velocity 2.0 installed ?
- How to change the Login ID and Password in Velocity 2.0 ?
Amibroker installation path - What path should I enter here ?
Is article helpful?